I've wrapped up StartDust: Ground Second Edition. It's available on lulu.com now for a mere $2.99. As usual, if you bought a previous version, drop me a line at stardustgame at outlook.com and I'll send you the PDF.
I've also put together a secondary blog site featuring only things StartDust.
There are links on it to some resources for StarDust Ground.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Little Painting
I finished up a group of 10 Bombshell Minis old-school pulp models this week. They're "Buck Rogers" style jet pack troopers, ...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...
-
Haven't posted in a bit. Just doing a bit of a recap of the last couple weeks. Mark, Ziggy and I got together for games of Swordpoint (...

Ordering now :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! I hope you like it
DeleteLooking good, Ski!
ReplyDeleteAppreciate it!
Delete