Work Work Work!


I've put quite a few hours into updating Stardust: Ground over the last couple weeks. My buddy David mentioned that both SD and SD:G had pages on Boardgamegeek.com and it was a remarkably trippy experience seeing my stuff on there. I figured that since it had been about a year since I put any work into it, I might as well. The "second edition" is an upgrade, not just an update. The game plays a bit more quickly, requires a bit more decision-making and manages to reduce a bit of clutter. The rulebook layout is much better and I've gone through the painstaking process of putting together game mechanic examples together - movement, shooting, close combat. I've also just put together a sixth army list together - Sci-Fi Cultists. It's a trope for sure, but different enough from the other forces I've "statted up" to be unique. I'm looking forward to playtesting them.

I hope to have the finished product done by the end of April. Three cheers for productive pandemics!

Comments

Popular Posts