15 April 2020
Work Work Work!
I've put quite a few hours into updating Stardust: Ground over the last couple weeks. My buddy David mentioned that both SD and SD:G had pages on Boardgamegeek.com and it was a remarkably trippy experience seeing my stuff on there. I figured that since it had been about a year since I put any work into it, I might as well. The "second edition" is an upgrade, not just an update. The game plays a bit more quickly, requires a bit more decision-making and manages to reduce a bit of clutter. The rulebook layout is much better and I've gone through the painstaking process of putting together game mechanic examples together - movement, shooting, close combat. I've also just put together a sixth army list together - Sci-Fi Cultists. It's a trope for sure, but different enough from the other forces I've "statted up" to be unique. I'm looking forward to playtesting them.
I hope to have the finished product done by the end of April. Three cheers for productive pandemics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Little Painting
I finished up a group of 10 Bombshell Minis old-school pulp models this week. They're "Buck Rogers" style jet pack troopers, ...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...
-
Haven't posted in a bit. Just doing a bit of a recap of the last couple weeks. Mark, Ziggy and I got together for games of Swordpoint (...
No comments:
Post a Comment