Mid Week

Junior and I did a very dry run of Dirtside II this evening. Just 5 vehicles each to run through how combat works. Interesting and fast. Big guns make for short work. More of that later this week. We'll do an infantry tussle, then put it all together. He's also commandeered some of my old Tau hover drones for use as VTOLs. He's going to have a very high-end force compared to my low-end rebel scum.

Got the bikes and support weapons wrapped  up. Here they are on my lovely spray-painting pizza box after a quick hit of Dullcote:

Junior's tanks showed up yesterday so he can finish his HOTT army, so we have all sorts of new games in the blender! Hopefully I'll be able to get in a MSH or something else with Zig this weekend - we've both had busy Saturdays with other things the last couple of weeks.

Until next time...

Comments

Popular Posts