14 March 2013

Mid Week - Urban War Minis

I finished up Junior's Urban War minis from Christmas. He was never going to finish them. We'll try to put them on the game table this weekend. My bride's going to be out of town so we'll have a chance to clutter up the kitchen as much as we want.
Here are the snakey aliens (Koralon Starter Box)...


The gang

Grunt and Grunt leader

A special, very pointy fellow


The Boss



Two more Grunts

I stuck with his choice of colors and just prettied them up. They were nice models to paint and if the game is worth a toot, I wouldn't mind painting up some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Southern Front 2026

 I went up to Raleigh North Carolina last weekend for the Southern Front game convention. As usual, it was a wonderful get together with a ...