I got the three gunships completed this evening. I've got just a little left on this project - corvettes and escorts, then job's done! I have also been doing work on other things as well (those Maurice figures, 1/600 planes and the WW2 micro armor) so i don't get too burned out on orange ships. The method has worked like a champ thusfar.
I'll probably have some of the WW2 micro armor tanks done by the end of the week. I did get the second order of stuff last week and placed an order with Last Square for some H&R infantry that should be here this week. That should be the end of ordering things for that project, although I may invest in some 6mm buildings because the right buildings would be useful for both Western Europe WW2 and Maurice - I'm thinking Cathedrals, farm buildings, etc.
Oh, and that's post #400. Hooray for persistence!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Southern Front 2026
I went up to Raleigh North Carolina last weekend for the Southern Front game convention. As usual, it was a wonderful get together with a ...
-
I got back to Gnomecon around 11:30 or so and met up with David. I could have kicked my self for taking my Wings of Glory stuff out of my ca...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...



Very nice; the orange gives them a sort of "rusty iron" look!
ReplyDelete