OK, so I already had a lot of individual songs but this kicks ass from a "filling in the gaps" perspective. Oh, and no - I refuse to use Pandora or whatever other service. I like having the mp3s.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Southern Front 2026
I went up to Raleigh North Carolina last weekend for the Southern Front game convention. As usual, it was a wonderful get together with a ...
-
I got back to Gnomecon around 11:30 or so and met up with David. I could have kicked my self for taking my Wings of Glory stuff out of my ca...
-
Mark J and I went to Southern Front game convention in Raleigh, North Carolina last weekend for a couple of fantastic days of dice and toy ...






I not only still prefer MP3s, but still like to have the physical CD as well. Never play them, but they're a form of backup :)
ReplyDelete