Correction and a New Thing

 1. Tropical Storm Elsa is in full force here at this very moment.

That's a screen snip from moments ago. Thunder, rain, wind. You've heard of the "Wintry mix," well that's a Tropical Storm mix. Poor dog is a bundle of nerves right now.

2. I finished up (as much as I'm going to finish anyway) an addition to the urban sci-fi scenery collection. I also corrected the basing issue with the Stargrave crew.


They're from TT Combat and were easy to assemble. I left the roof of the building loose so it can be re-positioned so that the edge without a rail can face whatever direction is most appropriate. Be well!


Comments

  1. Hope the storm does as little damage as possible. Troops look good, new buildings look fine as weii. Sympathy to your dog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not much damage here. A couple power blips and branches down. All good and thank you!

      Delete
  2. Well, that's in the thick of it, for sure. looks like the remnants are headed our way for tonight and tomorrow AM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's hoping it was as uneventful for you as it was for me!

      Delete
  3. The pets always worry the most. My silly Chi's bark at a tiny breeze out here in California. I'd hate to see what they do when there's a real storm.

    Liking the terrain. How much of those do you have and how much does Stargrave need?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a solid 4x4+ table's worth of sci-fi urban given my predilection for Infinity. TT Combat mdf buildings are inexpensive and I don't have to convince myself that they're a good value - they just are.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts