Some Painting!

 I had the itch (no, not that itch!) to paint some Malifaux minis, so to scratch it I picked up the supplement to the Hamelin crew that I painted up quite some time ago. I did have to refer to the older models to look at basing style and color palette / tone. I'm pleased with the results.

Eight rats, two rat catchers and two rat kings!


Alternate angle of the characters.

The sculpts have such character, particularly those rat catchers. Between the bald one who looks like he's rocking about a 67 IQ and the long-haired freak, mouth agape, holding the rat up to his face, Wyrd puts out some of the finest scuplts.

So I figured it was worth it to post the other half of the crew. Here they are.

And the whole gang, together.

We seem to have a bit of a vermin problem. I'll get a recap of the Dragon Rampant games I played on Saturday posted some time today. Be well!





Comments

Popular Posts