Well this is embarassing

 Good afternoon! I knocked out the well-traveled Stargrave crew over the long weekend. Or so I thought. Here are the six new additions.


Not a bad looking group for a motley crew. Models are from Mantic, Bombshell and Reaper.

And a group shot with the four I previously picked up. See if you can spot the embarrassing detail I completely whiffed on.


Pro tip: No matter how recently you finished painting some minis, spend 20 seconds looking at them to ensure you base the new ones the same way. It should be an easy fix.

Basing be damned, I'm ready for a game! I'm sure they'll all die in the first encounter.

Comments

  1. New figures always go first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, they sure do; with ten virgin models, this crew is in deep kimchi!

      Delete
  2. Good looking crew sir! And basing be damned. Unless I have to worry about basing for a specific rules set, my basing ends up all over the shop. My fantasy figs that I use for DnD or Dragon Rampant, etc are as uniform as my sock drawer. Don't think it matters.

    btw - girl on the right in the orange looks a lot like April O'Neal from TMNT. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was purely unintentional! I'm not much of a ninja turtles fan, but you're right. I thought she favored Ripley while I was painting.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts